- 16/2/2005 - Nope, havent forgotten about Domo
its just that I'm pretty busy at the moment. However I hope to get back
to some coding ASAP!
- 28/4/2004 - 2.3 released!! Lots of tweaks, some
cleanup, squashed a few bugs + new and improved features! Another step
- 28/4/2004 - 2.2 released!! Major cleanup,
minor bugfixes & some new features. Get it now!
- 8/4/2004 - Having computer problems so
cant do much at the moment. Nevertheless Domo is now available in
GERMAN!!!!!. Many thanks to Thomas Heinrichsdobler for translating
- 1/3/2004 - Just cleaning up the source
code during the odd spare 15mins
- 14/1/2004 - If you are running Arklinux: From now on, installing domo
is as easy as "apt-get install domo"!!
Also added Known Bugs page and
updated todo page
- 12/1/2004 - Released
Domo v2.1!! v2.1 is the nicest looking release to date (screenshots) and includes some
handy new features! Download it here
- 8/1/2004 - More website updates, v2.1 is
ready but I'm struggling with qmake and the specfile. 2.1 should be
available in the next few days.
- 3/1/2004 - Updated the what
and todo pages. Committed a version to CVS,
v2.1 should be out sometime soon.
- 27/12/2003 - Against all odds added TRM Audio Fingerprinting support
(thanks to the qmbtagger
project)! Don't know when a new version will be available yet.
- 23/12/2003 - Aching to continue development but
unfortunately I can't afford to divert time away from my university
projects :( Nevertheless I've updated the todo
page so at least I can start dreaming :)
- 3/11/2003 - Really busy @ college with my thesis
and all that...sorry folks
- 4/10/2003 - Argentina was fabulous but now
its time for college once more :(
Please check the updated important and todo pages as well as the added Windows page.
- 4/9/2003 - Domo has officially become postcard-ware!!!
- 4/9/2003 - Well I'm off to Argentina for 3
weeks so y'all just hang in there and wish me a safe journey!
- 3/9/2003 - Added a translation page feel free to apply ;)
- 1/9/2003 - After lots of work, my goal I
set myself this summer has been reached domo v2.0 has now
officially been released!! v2.0 is a tweaked rc2 with some
extra features (csv, internationalization support,...). If you are
upgrading please read the important
- 27/8/2003 - Very close to a final 2.0
- 21/8/2003 - Working on CSV import/export
so you kan export your database to MS Excel/Open Office Calc
- 20/8/2003 - Sorry, I forgot to update the
version number in domo itself, you have rc2 even if it says rc1
- 20/8/2003 - v2.0rc2 released! A few
bugs fixed, minor tweaking done, added 2 new features
- 18/8/2003 - Updated website, updated
download page, added Running/FAQ page
- 14/8/2003 - v2.0rc1 released, I know I
haven't been honest but to be on the safe side I've opted for this
extra step. More obscure bugs have been fixed + GUI updated
- 13/8/2003 - In the process of tweaking v2.0
- 5/8/2003 - Updated website
- 30/7/2003 - version 2.0b4 released (the
last beta before a final 2.0 release)
- 24/7/2003 - version 2.0b4 will be on its
way pretty soon, the last beta before a final 2.0 release
- 20/7/2003 - Added a page on the compare feature
- 20/7/2003 - As promised, bugfix release
v2.0b3 released :) (checkout the updated screenshots)
- 19/7/2003 - v2.0b3 will be released within
24hrs. 2.0b2 contained more sneaky bugs than I was awre of. 2.0b3 will
be better tested & more stable. I therefore reccomend you wait till
b3 is available
- 15/7/2003 - v2.0b2 binary + source package
released!! (see download page) This is a MAJOR
improvement over b1, lots & lots of bugfixes / tweaking (ogg, wma
files can be added, added full css, b4s & pls support,...)
- 10/7/2003 - v2.0b1 binary + source package
released!! (see download page) Now
working on an rpm package
- 9/7/2003 - Misc updates + unofficial
release added to download page
- 8/7/2003 - Back from Italy, need 1 day to
recover :) Work starts tomorrow to release an offical binary asap!!!!!
- 29/6/2003 - Off to Italy for 1 week ;)
- 27/6/2003 - All config/resource files now
stored in $HOME, updated wizard + few bugfixes
- 26/6/2003 - Major updates/bugfixes/... +
Added MusicBrainz support. This should be a solid beta.
- 23/6/2003 - New website layout, still under
- 21/6/2003 - Just discovered the Musicbrainz project! Screw
CDDB, this is what I'm using ;)
- 20/6/2003 - Exams finished, just 1 more
presentation to go!!! Domo: Working hard on the refactoring process
- 15/6/2003 - Moved to beta stage!!
- 11/6/2003 - Lots of debugging/cleaning up
done, now I really need to start on my exams :p
- 2/6/2003 - Changed a few minor tidbits here
and there, in the middle of exams now :(, work should start seriously
- 22/3/2003 - No, I haven't forgotten about
Domo, its just that I'm in my 3rd year of Comp. science and have too
many other projects to worry about first. But as soon as I find the
time domo is back in business!
- 1/2/2003 - Added files to cvs. Still a lot
of code cleaning to do but an 'alpha' cvs-version is available
- 25/01/2003 - Just opened a project page at
Sourceforge, but as of yet no files are available. The reason being
I've still got some refactoring to do & exams to worry about ;)