Need Help With
- Feedback!! What do you like, what dont you, whats bugging you, ...
- Binary packages for other distros: debian, mandrake,... The
source tarball contains spec files for SuSe and Arklinux so this should
be quite easy to do.
- Translations, translations, translations!
- Database support for Postgres, SQlite, ... -> just
requires implementing a simple interface
- Report generation, somebody who knows XSLT... would be handy
- Anything else you can come up with :)
Also see the first note on the important
- Report bugs!
- Change the database structure to allow for more powerfull querying
- Allow comparison against the wishlist
- Support for other databases: ODBC, SQLite, PostgreSQL,...
- Add priority and artist fields to wishlist
- Release instructions for building under windows + release binary
- Implement a more pluggable & flexible architecture for the
export function based off XSLT
- Update features/database queries for MySQL 4.1
- See the TODO file for more...
Anything YOU would like to implement/see
implemented? Tell me !! I can't guarantee anything but
you never know ;)
- Add hook to the audio player so you can just right click on a
song and it will play through the standard audio player.
- create CD Labels