Domo in YOUR language?
Translating domo in 5 easy steps.
- Download the latest translation source file (domo_en.ts) from cvs
- Rename 'domo_en.ts' to fit your language (for example, if you
were translating into Dutch you would rename the file to
- Open the file with Qt Linguist (Linguist comes with Qt, see download page)
- Add your translations
- Send the file to me and I will add
it to the list of supported languages (**)
(*) To ensure that no 2 people are working on the same language its
best to send me a message first ;)
(**) Actually this last step is very easy, all it involves is (1)
recompiling domoglobals.cpp (2) placing the qm file in
Domo is currently available in the following languages:
- English (complete)
- German (incomplete, thanks to Thomas Heinrichsdobler)
- Spanish (incomplete, thanks to Roberto Villares)
- Dutch (incomplete, thanks to Dirk Gorissen)
- French (was promised but nothing yet)
Please note that when new versions of Domo are released the
translations will need to be updated.